Thursday, March 03, 2011

30 Days of Photos: 30

This is my last of the 30 Days of Photos! I'm kind of glad I can get back to my usual stuff. This one is a picture of someone I miss. That's easy.



my dad! He died in 2002; I can hardly believe it was 9 years ago already. This is my parents on their 50th anniversary. They made it to 59 and a half by the time Dad died. This weekend we are celebrating my mom's 90th birthday!! If Dad had stuck around he would be 95. It's probably a good thing he went when he did; he was declining and probably would not know who we are by now. But I still miss him. He was a great daddy and grandpa! I love you forever, Dad!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a nice photo! You resemble both parents!

Mama Drama Times Two said...

Thanks for sharing your photos - I've enjoyed folowing this photo challenge and I may attempt it later this year if I can get all my photos organized...Good motivation.