Saturday, May 02, 2015

Shop Hop Fun

A group of us went on a metro-area shop hop. We stuffed ourselves into one car, and off we went. I had planned to buy very little. Oh, my good intentions... where did they go??

These three quilts are hanging in one of the shops. They were made by someone named Carol (obviously, with a name like that, she is highly talented). She is a member of one of my guilds.

I bought some raffle tickets for this beautiful quilt. I love it! I won't win it until October, just in time for cold weather when a new quilt will be the perfect thing... (crossing my fingers).

I won three door prizes!

We stopped at a coffee shop and showed each other our purchases.

Fun day! Not too hot, not too cold, so schlepping in and out of a car all day long was not a problem. I think most, maybe all, of us completed the whole round of metro shops. Maybe we'll win more prizes!

3 comments:

Geri said...

Looking at the table loaded with goodies I do believe that a good time was had by all.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the raffle quilt

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip! I love your confidence on winning the quilt. Good luck! It's gorgeous!