Thursday, May 21, 2015

I'm Dead Chuffed, Mate!

Macko and I just returned from a trip up the boohai, along the eastern coast of Australia and a little time with the Kiwis in "En Zed" (N.Z. = New Zealand).

It was a cracker of a trip!!! I have 2,000 photos to sort through, so I'll start with just one or two, to give you a taste. Then I must hit the sack and try to rearrange my inner clock. Bugger me, I have that dodgy jet lag that needs to get off the grass.

a surfer at Gold Coast
me up in the Q1 tower, looking down on Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise

5 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Welcome home! I'm glad you had such a good time on your trip.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see and "hear" more.

Anonymous said...

Great pic of you in the heights! Welcome back!

BrendaLou said...

Did you see the Swagman at the Bilabong? Can't wait for the pictures

Quiltdivajulie said...

Looking forward to the photos ... so glad you had a grand adventure!