Friday, March 09, 2012

Friday Books: No Change

Last week I had just started reading Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides. I'm still reading it and only about halfway through. It's a little bit long (over 500 pages) with small print, so that, plus just being busy, is my excuse for not yet finishing it. Still loving the book, though. I hope to have it done by next Friday.



Meanwhile, here's another picture of my masterpiece quilt. I finally got it delivered to the newlyweds, only a year and a half late. Believe me, I could have done lots worse. They appear to like it. Hooray!

1 comment:

Mama Drama Times Two said...

Have not blogged since this summer and just popped on tonight ...I read Middlesex about ten years ago and found it interesting. I didn't finish my A 2 Z challenge for 2011, but came pretty close. BTW. Your quilt is stunning!