Thanks to Sarah at Sarah Did It! blog... I have been presented with the Versatile Blogger Award. Wow! What a surprise!
I am supposed to list 7 random things about myself. OK, here goes.
1. I love wool socks and slippers.
2. I can only chew gum in private, because I like to snap it and blow bubbles.
3. I like cold weather better than hot.
4. I am not a very good cook.
5. I still write to penpals.
6. As I write this, I am eating a bowl of ice cream with chocolate sauce.
7. I hate talking on the telephone.
Now I am supposed to bestow this award on 15 other blogs. That seems like a lot! I think most of the bloggers I know would not want to carry this on... and on and on and on. So I am going to break this rule and bestow it on only one blog. That blog is Life on the Bayou by Susan N. Susan talks about quilting and lots of other topics. She can go with just about anything. She designs her own quilts which proves her versatility.. not being stuck with pre-produced patterns. She also has been through some health challenges and came out flying a victory flag. She rocks!
Here's your award, Susan:
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
Add the award to your blog.
Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
Mention seven random things about yourself.
List the rules.
Award to 15 bloggers.
Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.