Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Back in the Saddle









I'm back in production! My new laptop arrived, and She and I are busy getting acquainted. What fun... a computer that works! What a concept.

These pictures are from my knitting group gathering last Saturday. We went to the quilt show, then we knitted, then we went out for lunch. A full, fun day. I was just starting on a prayer shawl that day, and I have made good progress on it since then. Those big needles mean the project grows quickly. So satisfying!

Now I need to explore my new 'puter a bit more, so I shall sign off for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carol :) I'm dipping my toe back into the blog world. I'm glad you are enjoying your new toy.

Twisted Quilts said...

Glad you are back. Computer troubles are so aggravating.

Anonymous said...

C: I thought of you yesterday. Someone walked up to me and called me the "Queen of Quilting". (You know how some folks naively mix up the needle arts) The person who said that forgot that Iw as a knitter. Queen of Quilting would be you, not me, so consider yourself royalty!