Thursday, October 20, 2011

Need a Bag, Lady?

I finished a couple more tote bags. I’m eager for our church bazaar to happen (it’s next week)! I’m tired of sewing for it. I don’t even know if my items will sell. Probably a lot of them won’t… which is OK, but if I’m wasting my time, I’d rather be sewing some other stuff.



Oh, well… the bazaar will have come and gone before I know it. It's a fund-raiser for our mission work; maybe I will have helped raise a good amount of money for the causes we support. Some of them are life-altering for the women involved, so I’m happy to support them.



My new job, you ask? Why, yes, it is going quite well. After I completed my training and had to work solo for the first couple of times, I relaxed and became much more confident. I still feel some little fluttery heart palpitations at times, but I guess that goes with the territory. The job is inherently stressful in a few ways, but it’s fun, too. I’m glad I’m there. Life is good!

1 comment:

BrendaLou said...

Love the bags! Had hoped to make the sale, but I'll be in Houston next weekend for Quilt Market. Hope to see you the following week before I wing it back to CA.