Monday, August 25, 2008

hahahahaha

172 words

Speed test



Yes I really did type that fast. Of course, it is just a list of words, and I was racing myself, and I could never keep up that speed for a normal document. I probably average between 80-90 wpm. Don't ask me how that happened... I worked in clerical jobs for several years and did LOTS of typing, so I got good at it, and I am good with spelling and language, so....... I guess that's how. It does come in handy. :-)

(I found the link on Bonnie's site and just had to give it a try. I did surprise myself with that score, but it's not the first time I have scored in the hundreds.)

2 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Wow that is really fast. I think I type pretty fast too, but I don't think I can get up to 172.

Magpie Sue said...

I used to type pretty fast. Not sure I'm up to checking my speed these days. So many things have deteriorated that I don't want to discover another one!

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary by the way! Obviously you two chose well back in the day ;- )