Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Gorgeous Day

It was a gorgeous day here in Minnesota. Wow! I got to spend a little time outside, so I was lucky to enjoy the soft breezes/sunshine/shade. Perfect!

After working with red/white blocks for Sunshine and for leukemia quilts, I got into the red and white mode and am working on a mystery project for me. Here's a sneak peek. This is all you get to see for now.



I'm looking forward to hearing Hillary Clinton's speech tonight. Although I'm an Obama supporter, part of me wanted Hillary in the White House. I'm sad it didn't work out for her. I want to see a woman president in my lifetime! Do you think I will?

My 'crafty, creative, & fit' report: I walked 1+ mile today. P.S. Later tonight, I went on a 2nd walk, so my total for the day is 2 miles!

2 comments:

Donna said...

great hearts, I particulrly like the way the white dot lines show up on the one

Clare said...

I've just heard a recording of Hillary's speech. It sounds as if you might get to see a woman President (after Obama has done 2 terms!).

Lovely hearts.