Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Now What?

I am shocked and saddened. I was hoping to celebrate with this quilt-flag that I made.


Never in a million years would I have guessed that Donald Trump could even run for, much less win the presidency of the USA. I'm soooo sad. It's going to be a tough four years. Please God, don't let it be eight years.

I will have to carry on, believing in the goodness of humanity, and doing my part to do good work. Hillary quoted this Scripture, which I like. I shall try not to lose heart.

“Let us not grow weary in doing good, for in due season, we shall reap, if we do not lose heart.”

1 comment:

Patricia said...

I heard a person on tv say that President Obama represented who we hoped to be; Trump is who we are. I hope the last part is wrong, but he may be right.