Friday, July 21, 2017

Book Review: The Girl Before

The Girl Before by Rena Olsen... I liked the book; I had a hard time putting it down. I would give it 3.5 stars out of five. A young woman is taken into custody and interrogated about her life. To her, it's a complete mystery as to why she was taken and what they want to know from and about her. Gradually she begins to realize what her life has really meant. It's obvious she was embroiled in something sinister, yet she remained blissfully naïve and blind to most of it. It's amazing how indoctrination can shift a person's perception of the truth. I won't explain much about what this book is about other than what I've already said. Although the subject matter is tough, I think most adult readers would find it worth their while to spend a couple vacation days with their nose in this captivating book.


No comments: