Thursday, February 17, 2011

30 Days of Photos: 18

a picture of my biggest insecurity



My biggest insecurity is trusting that I am likeable/loveable. I'm afraid of having no friends and being disliked! Even though I've had over 50 years of evidence to the contrary, this is a hard one to combat. I'm still working on it.

-----------

and in other news... I finished another book. Kitchen Boy, A Novel of the Last Tsar by Robert Alexander is a fictionalized account of the last weeks in the lives of Tsar Nicholas and his family as they were imprisoned and executed at the time of the Russian Revolution. The story, as you can guess, is told through the eyes of the kitchen boy. It is almost a mystery or a tale of intrigue as there are some unknowns that you keep wondering about as you read. Parts of it are kinda gory, as you can imagine a mass execution would be.

I am happy to report that my illness is abating, and I'm feeling much better. Hooray for health!

2 comments:

KQ Sue said...

Wow! I had a friend that used to say that. I always thought it was just something she thought up.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're on the mend. When I first saw the T-shirt pic starting to load, my thought was "Me too, man! I hate people staring at my chest cuz they are trying to read my shirt." ;-) You're likeable!