What? He walked through the hallway several times and didn't notice the quilt? But somehow he noticed the name of the pattern I was working from (Streak of Lightning by Billie Lauder)?! See? He cracks me up.
This was made all from stash fabrics, so it's "free!" Isn't that fun? After I got all those rows done, I went outside to enjoy the GORGEOUS spring day we are blessed with today. Look at what is blooming in my neighborhood!
Today I'm thankful for:
1) eating lunch on the deck - beautiful!
2) the sweet, fresh smells of spring
3) spending a restful, quiet day at home with Charles
4) the chickadee at my bird feeder - it sat for a while, seemingly enjoying the spring day and warm sunshine as much as I was
5) my wonderful life - I'm supremely lucky!