May you always have a light in your life to guide your way,
and may you be a guiding light to others.
1) It is raining this afternoon... I'm feeling snug and happy in my new sweatshirt.
2) I'm dealing with a crisis (in the life of one 0f my students) at work and feeling frustrated that I can't just solve it with a snap of my fingers
3) Had my annual eye exam today, and the doctor told me I have the beginnings of cataracts. Another sign that I'm getting "old." I try not to let aging bother me, but sometimes it slaps me upside the head and makes me take notice. *sigh*
4) Last night's fund raising dinner was fun, and I like the silent auction items I won. I hope their "take" was large.
5) We had new landscaping put in last fall, and it is fun to watch it green up and start to grow this spring.