I'm "It" - tagged by Darcie. OK. I'll try... here goes:
1). Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2). Post THE RULES on your blog.
3). Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4). Tag 7 people and link to them.
5). Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Odd facts about me:
1) I'm impulsive. I sometimes blurt out things that sound way more critical or crude than I mean them to be. That drives me nuts about myself.
2) It bothers me when I have to machine quilt over the face of a fabric animal or person like this (ouch!):
3) I have a terrible, incurable Sweet Tooth. (terrible but fun - chocolate rules the universe)
4) When I'm home alone I hook the screen door shut to "keep out the ax murderers."
5) I can't stand watching fights on TV and in movies. When a fight comes on the screen I always cover my face and ask hubby to tell me when it's over.
6) When I was a kid I used to dip potato chips in my koolaid.
7) I don't mind wearing mis-matched socks. The freedom to be weird when one gets older is a true pleasure.
NEXT! I'm tagging --
and that's all.
You're IT, ladies.