Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tiring Day

I was so sleepy today. All day! I almost fell asleep at my desk. I think it was the cool (almost cold) weather and gloomy day. The call of my warm bed was awfully strong!

Anyway, I'm posting a few more pictures. This first one is something I already posted, but my earlier picture didn't show the whole wall hanging. This is my Tonya-inspired, 2nd place award-winning at the county fair wall hanging.



This quilt is a UFO that I finished last winter. It was a round robin quilt done with an internet group several years ago. It felt good to finally get it done, and it hung in our guild's annual show. This quilt is called "Minnesota Moods."



The last photo for today is a table runner I made in the spring and donated for a door prize at an event at my church. The pattern is "On the Oregon Trail" from quilterscache dot com. Isn't it pretty? I am unabashedly proud of it and hope the winner enjoys owning it.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Beautiful quilts, Carol! I loved looking at them. Isn't the little table runner a stunner? Gotta love Marcia's Quilter's Cache site...inspiration for us all!

Hedgehog said...

Congrats on the ribbon! Love those wonky letters!

Darcie said...

Congratulations on the ribbon! It's a darling wallhanging.

Your quilt show is an inspiration! Thanks for sharing the pics.