Monday, July 29, 2019

More Sewing

It has been a low-key summer so far, with minimal travel and excitement. So I have been spending long hours in the sewing room, and reading.

Here's a bit more sewing I have completed:

Oops, this one isn't actually completed. I was testing setting options, so this is just the blocks up on my design wall. If you look back at this post, you see the same pattern done in all blues, in a straight setting. This time I experimented with color placement, with the reds emphasizing those triangle shapes, and an alternating direction of the blocks. Which way do you like better?

Did I post these earlier? These are the June blocks from the Gudrun Erla "Stroll in Paris" mystery. I have not yet completed the July blocks. I better get on that. August arrives in just a few days, and with it another block pattern.

I quilted these and packed them up for shipping to Quilts Beyond Borders.

A friend quilted this one, I finished it off and sent it to Quilts Beyond Borders.

I guess that's all for now. Time to go back to sewing and complete more projects. Today is a gorgeous day, so I have turned off the a.c. and opened the windows. The lovely breeze will be pleasant through my window as I sew.

No comments: