Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Ten Days Later: Baby and Quilts

I had no idea it has been ten days since I posted last. Time flies! Today I am babysitting. This is my Bonus Grandson -- not related by genetics, but I help out (and he helps me feel loved like a real grandma). I usually have him at my house about twice a month. It is so much fun, even though it's exhausting. He is about 20 months old now. (Again, time flies. How did this happen??) He's not a real smiley kid, but I managed to eke out this little hint of a smile from him. He has a sweet, agreeable personality, but he's not big on smiling.


These four quilts I may have posted before. I'm not sure. But while Bonus went down for a nap, I finally got labels on these quilts. I'm going to send them home with Bonus for his half-siblings. I was told they've been sad about something lately, so I'm glad I got these quilts done, finally, and ready to give to them. Maybe having something to cuddle up in will help.

3 comments:

beth s said...

Love the birds you added to that first quilt. Quilts are the best kind of medicine when you're feeling down. Glad you had some to GIVE!

BrendaLou said...

One of the things I love about you is your big heart!

Carol E. said...

Thanks, everyone. :-)