Thursday, October 05, 2017

I am Still a Quilter!

I have posted so many book reviews lately, and not much else. Do you wonder if I'm still quilting? The answer is YES! I have been to a retreat and to a friend's cabin to sew, and have tried to fit in some sewing here at home as well. I have a lot of things started, and not so many finishes to show you. But I'll pull up some photos to show you a little of what's going on in my world.

a visit to a quilt shop in Montgomery, Minnesota



We dyed silk scarves at a retreat. Easy and fun, and they were all beautiful.
my scarf:

a WIP from my small group, Loose Threads... I hope I remember the details on how to finish it.




I recently went to a quilt show and took only one picture! This one was so much fun... the continents set in the shape of a chicken! Do you see the chicken? (This was made by Jennifer Rose.)

Some fall colors from northern Minnesota:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been to that quilt shop in Montgomery! And how clever is that Chicken map of the world!!!!! I have a cousin who is a retired cartologist and may have to tell him about this. Fun!