Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Successful Auction

Here are my two silent auction items at work, the smallest silent auction in the history of humankind:


But don't bash Small! It did well.. $15 for the blanket and onesie on the right, and $12 for the table topper on the right. That's $27 for a food shelf collection our office is doing. Not bad, eh?? Next year, if I get my act together, I can see if other people want to contribute, and we could do a bigger one! Fun!

Here's a hat I recently knitted. I'm starting a scarf to go with it, and hopefully some mittens, too. I got lots of this pretty yarn at a sale when a knitting store went out of business.


Here's our humble little tree. It's a fake one that I got at a garage sale for $10. I love bargains!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember when you sent me some baby clothes years ago when we were going to foster more babies but then my life fell apart? They were (finally) donated to a women's domestic violence shelter :) along with some quilts that me and my daughter made :)