Sunday, January 09, 2011

Some Quilts

I made a few blocks for the Sunshine Lotto. Off they go to Tammy as soon as I manage to actually go to the post office.



This is a scrap quilt that has been on my design wall for quite a while. Every once in a while I sew another row together. I'm not in a rush on this one.


This is a quilt I made to put my pins on.. from quilt shows, work stuff, church, and family. I really didn't know I had so many pins! At first I wasn't so sure about this quilt, but it has grown on me. We are good friends now.

3 comments:

Megs said...

LOVE the scrap quilt! So fun!

Nancy said...

The rainbow scrap quilt is definitely going to be a stunner. Nice job.

Mama Drama Times Two said...

I notice the top quilt matches your spunky kindle cover. A theme, perhaps? My two favorite things: a good book and a nap!