Megan gave me this idea... post a picture of yourself with 15 facts:
Coincidentally, Megan took this picture of me. It was last fall at a Twins game in Minneapolis.
1. I was born in Panama.
2. I love to read.
3. When I was in college I considered taking a career path in the photography field. Now I'm glad I didn't.
4. My favorite season is fall.
5. I have two adult children. They rock.
6. I grew up in the United Methodist Church.. one grandfather was a minister, my father was a minister, also an uncle and a couple of cousins. Methodism is in my blood.
7. My son was about 26th or 27th in my extended family to attend Hamline University, starting with my grandfather who graduated from Hamline in 1903. We have a tree on the campus with our family name on a plaque at the tree's base. (I did not attend Hamline, but my mother and sisters did, also many cousins, aunts, uncles...etc)
8. I retired last June and am still getting used to it.
9. My husband and I have been happily married for 35 years.
10. I'm pretty sure I have ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder).
11. I love snacking and junk food (sad, but true).
12. I wear size 9 shoe.
13. Today I did a Random Act of Kindness. It was fun. I believe in being generous and helping people.
14. I love Niagara Falls.
15. I love babies! I got to hold a super cute baby girl last Sunday. She made my day.
This shows my little quilt hanging in the bathroom at church. It looks nice against the royal blue. Next time I go in I will center the quilt on its little dowel. I didn't notice how "off" it is when I took the photo.