The restaurant was super busy, so I felt funny about taking a picture of us with 4 million people sitting around. I only got a picture of my food. But here is Megan, in the red long sleeves, part of the crowd who is studying my quilt top.
Bea and I are teaching a beginning quilting class at church. I wanted them to see the top I made. It's all 4-patches and HSTs. Easy, peasy. Now that they have learned most of the quilting units, they can see how it went together. So they are studying that baby!
Here is the food I ate while dining with Megan. Last week was Greek. This week was Mexican. What will it be next week, and with whom??
And another toy.
And I got some flowers at 50% off. They'll add to the decor for the backyard wedding that is coming up. Have I said yet that I'm getting excited?? I'm getting excited!!
Today I'm thankful for:
1) sitting with Charles on our new patio, enjoying the gorgeous summer day
2) butterflies in the flowers, chirping birds, and little ants nimbly carrying big loads across our patio
3) helping others learn quilt making
4) nice chat I had with Marjorie this week
5) great discussion at book group Tuesday night