My Wednesday Lunch with Women this week took place in Little Falls, Minnesota. Beth, L--- and C--- and I (see my finger?) stopped there on our way home from the cabin. Here we are, eating at Subway. I love the variety of women with whom I have shared lunch so far this summer! Next week's might be a total surprise, even to me. Stay tuned and see........
I'm thankful for:
1) my son and new daughter-in-law whose wedding was so bursting with love and such fun; I'm so impressed with who they are
2) friends with whom I get to share lake cabins
3) ice cream with peaches and strawberries
4) good laughs with the in-laws
5) all the nice comments from blog visitors who read my post about son's wedding.. thanks for all the friendly comments. I've been so busy and tired, I am not responding to each one, but I definitely do appreciate the friendliness and support.
6) the beauty of nature, esp. northern Minnesota. I'm thankful for this glorious earth!
7) amazing things I learn from books - and fabulous bookstores that share the joy
8) my niece who turned 30 years old yesterday! Now she's only 9 years younger than I am!