Sunday, May 10, 2020

Quarantine Sewing - It's What I Do

More quarantine sewing.. I'm getting caught up on some things, but the more I get caught up, the more I find that I'm behind on, so it doesn't feel like progress. I'll keep plugging away at my to-do piles.

These quilts were all mostly finished, just needed some borders added.

This one was made by my sister (the main part), and I just added the HSTs border.

I made this one years ago in a challenge posted by Victoria Findlay Wolfe. I finally chose this Australian fabric for the border. I didn't even own this Australian fabric when I made the quilt top, so I'm glad I waited, as I think it looks pretty cool.

2 comments:

Louise said...

That last one is a great setting for crumb blocks! I agree that the border was worth the wait. This week, I'm cutting scraps into some regular sizes and storing them that way. Getting sick of oddball sizes crammed into ziplock baggies :)

Quiltdivajulie said...

That last one is super! Good call on the border.