Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Hands 2 Help Challenge is Back!

It's time once again for the Hands 2 Help challenge. Sign-ups begin on March 11. Click on the H2H button in my sidebar, and it will take you to the explanation of the charity challenge. There are three different charities you can send quilts to. You can choose one, two or all three of them to donate quilts! It's always so much fun to learn about the different charities and to see all the gorgeous quilts that people send in. Quilters are so generous! I love that about us.

One of the charities is taking tops (not finished quilts) and the size must be 50" x 70". Guess what. Just today I finished a top that is exactly that size. So I am already 1/3 of the way completed with this year's challenge. How serendipitous! This is the top I just finished:


Can you help donate a quilt(s) this year? Just follow the link and start sewing!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Love that red and yellow quilt ! So bright and cheery ...

BrendaLou said...

Thanks for getting the word out and being an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I like the colors too. And I think I recognize the block.