Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Another Retreat!

This is my year of retreats. It's almost too many; next year I am going to be more selective on how many retreats I attend.

Well, this recent one was a good time, and the setting was beautiful! My cousin and I went together; it was a new site for both of us. We both put our noses to the grindstone and got a lot done. I don't have many pictures of projects, because most of what I did is still about 99% done, with a border needed here, a seam repair needed there.


Weather was beautiful! This place is in Wisconsin.

The quilt pictured above is a Villa Rosa Design pattern that I made. I focused on using up a pile of my pre-cut five-inch squares and made about five tops. I'll post pictures here as I get them completed.

Next retreat: about six weeks from now.

5 comments:

BrendaLou said...

OMAHA! 6 weeks.

BrendaLou said...

OMAHA! 6 weeks.

Anonymous said...

"too many" = first year retirement syndrome? Ah, but which one to omit--they have all sounded good.

Geri said...

Beautiful pictures, how would you not go back to that beautiful building....

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's quite a place for a retreat. Looks beautiful.